Author Topic: Important: Read before posting!  (Read 253 times)

Offline aemaeth

• Global Moderator
  • dtf as~
    • View Profile
    • fb
Important: Read before posting!
« on: October 27, 2010, 01:10:38 am »
General Rules

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.

Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.

We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate any of the rules.

Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed. NO ****, TORRENT or any HOSTED sites linked please.

Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed!

We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.

Posts arguing about company policies are not allowed. You can fill out a support ticket if you have issue with company policies.

Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.

Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

Any further questions, please pm myself or jakez88.

Have fun! 8)
facebook.com/aemaethx

I watched Inception. Or at least I dreamed about it. -Michael Scott

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter