Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 357 times)

Offline aemaeth

• Global Moderator
  • dtf as~
    • View Profile
    • fb
Welcome!
« on: October 27, 2010, 01:29:19 am »
Hey everyone, and welcome to HACHIsounds Australia!

For those who have a genuine interest in Japanese or Korean pop/rnb/rock music (but not limited to), you are certainly not alone. It has been very hard to express my love for this music as there are no events of this nature in Melbourne but this public event should fix that.

An event held in Melbourne is in the works by fans of J-K pop/rnb/rock music to bring you performances from local talent to show case their efforts to you but the main thing is to enjoy the genre of music as a community. Music from anime, video games and chart music will be showcased and covered on the night. This event will be called HACHIsounds.

Performances will/can consist of vocalists, instrumentals, dance and bands. The night will also include a dance party with the DJ spinning the best J-K club bopping tunes, cosplaying, competitions and prizes.

Please spread the word out to your friends and other anime, Japanese, korean music lovers and let them hit up this page.

Any ideas, information, volunteers wanting to help, performers etc please relay all your messages to jake_jake88@hotmail.com!

More information about the event will be updated periodically.This should be a new and exciting event added to any J-K music lovers calender and i am looking forward to hearing from everyone interested!

Sponsored by:

KIMchi "Bringing you K-pop merchandise". Check them out on on the link below!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=651700946#!/group.php?gid=127494553950298&ref=ts

---

VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE! Search HACHIsounds in the search box!

--

Any questions? Contact us on facebook or at our email addresses.

Jake: jake_jake88@hotmail.com
Michael: x.kigan@gmail.com
facebook.com/aemaethx

I watched Inception. Or at least I dreamed about it. -Michael Scott

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter